The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) is a law entrance exam conducted for admissions into several Maharashtra-based law colleges. It is usually taken as a backup option by most of the candidates, but I think it should be taken more seriously. Some good colleges ensure the good quality and exposure required. Here are some of the most prestigious law schools in India which, based on the MH-CET entrance test, provide admissions in both 3 years LLB program and 5 years integrated law program:
- Mumbai based Government Law College (GLC)
- Pune-based Indian Law Society’s (ILS) Law College
- Mumbai based Dr Ambedkar College of Law
- Aurangabad based Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU)
If you are determined to give this examination and with your full potential and efficiency, this article can prove to be very beneficial for you. As you all know that this entrance exam holds a lot of importance for law aspirants as the whole legal career of a child depends upon his/ her admission to a law college. If you are going through a tough time in your life and want to overcome it then this article is for you.
Filling up an application form for any entrance exam can be a very troublesome activity. But if you want to achieve success in your dream career, then it’s worth doing it. So, to give you a head start and make the process easy for you, this article will guide you.
So, what are we supposed to do? How can we prepare for this examination effectively? How can we crack this exam without wasting all our time and effort? I am sure that after reading this article you will not only know how to crack the entrance exam but also how to get prepared for it effectively.
So, to start with, I would like to tell you some important things that you must know before the examination.
Important things to know before the examination:
- Know about how much time you can dedicate and set your priorities. Go through the syllabus and pattern and plan accordingly.
- Never ignore the pattern of the exam as it’s very important for you to crack this exam effectively. Lots of factors will be taken into consideration during the examination so make sure that you are well prepared for the same.
- Know about what kind of exam it is. It’s an online exam so you must make sure that you have access to the internet and you are comfortable in giving the exam in online mode.
- As the exam is objective type, one should focus on speed and accuracy, practicing mock papers can give you an edge over others.
- Stay up to date with current affairs and recent legal developments.
- Make sure that your basic knowledge about the subjects is up to date. Thorough preparation of subject areas and a good test-taking temperament will land you in top colleges.
Let us discuss some simple and effective tips which will help not only in getting prepared for this examination but also in clearing it.
Tips For Your Exam:
- Consistency is the foremost and most important key behind achieving success in any field. So, you should try to be consistent in your studies. If you face any difficulty in maintaining consistency, you can use alarms.
- While attempting the test, don’t forget to keep a pen and paper with you. It will enhance your speed and efficiency during the exam.
- Never rush through the test. Instead, try to do it systematically.
- You all would have already heard that practice is the key to success and it makes a man perfect. So, try your best to solve as many previous year question papers as possible. It will eventually help you in performing better in your exam.
Take advantage of the study tips which are given above. These tips are very effective and can be used in other entrance exams as well. Try to include these elements in your preparation process and you will never get disappointed by these tips.
Best wishes for future endeavors.