Join Lawocals' Whatsapp and Telegram groups for internship updates.
LAWOCALS’ INSTAGRAM LIVE ON INTERNSHIPS | POSTPONED
Date: 6th March, 2022
Timings: 5 pm onwards
Topic: Internships: A freewheeling conversation
Advocate Pankti Khandwala is a registered IP (Intellectual Property) Attorney and an expert in the field of trademark and copyright. She is currently an advocate practicing at Gujarat High Court as well as NCLT, Ahmedabad. She has interned at several law firms like Nishith Desai, Reliance Industries Limited, Dua Associates, Nanavati Associates and many more.
4th Virtual National Moot Court Competition, 2022 | Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School!
Date: 12th- 13th March, 2022
- Best Team Award: Cash prize of Rs. 25000/-
- Runners-Up Team Award: Cash prize of Rs. 15000/-
- The Best Mooter Award: Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-
- The Best Memorial Award: Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-
- The Best Researcher Award: Cash prize of Rs. 5000/-
*Last Date of Registration is 25th February, 2022
1st Victoriam International Moot Court Tournament 2022 | Registrations open
Date: 25-27 Feb, 2022 (Virtual)
- Last Date to register: 18th Feb 2022
- Last Date to seek clarification: 18th Feb 2022
- Release of Clarification: 20th Feb 2022
- Last Date for Memorial Submission: 22nd Feb 2022
- Preliminary Round 1: 25th Feb 2022
- Preliminary Round 2: 26th Feb 2022
- Semi Finals: 27th Feb 2022
- Finals: 27th Feb 2022