Want to get published on one of the top 100 legal blogs in India? Here’s your chance!
Get published with LAWOCALS!
WHAT YOU CAN SUBMIT?
- Legal blogs: These articles would revolve around the current trends in law. Make sure there is legal backing for every assertion you make.
- Law school life-based blogs: This portal demands an experience-based blog. From how to enter a law school to what after your graduate!
- Case briefs: For this section, you can submit an IRAC Analysis of any landmark judgement or a recent judgement. The format you need to follow for this part is- Brief Facts, Procedural History, Issue, Rule, Analysis, Conclusion and Comments (your opinion).
Important things to note:
- Word limit: 800-2000 words
- Make sure the sentences are not longer than 20 words.
- Try to make short paragraphs. Keep in mind that each paragraph carries one idea; avoid dragging sentences and paragraphs to make it look like one big chuck of information.
- Do not use difficult words. Instead, use simple words. Refrain from over-complicating the language with multiple words
- Use Grammarly to make sure there is no spelling and grammatical mistakes. (Important)
- Plagiarism- The Articles/Posts to be submitted must be the original work of the author. No Plagiarism is allowed.
- If you borrow an idea or information, please cite it in Harvard Bluebook [20th/21st edn].
- No footnotes are allowed. Only endnotes should be used.
- After you publish the article with us, do not publish it elsewhere.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
Submit by mailing the article at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Submission for publication’.
Do give your full name along with the link to your LinkedIn profile in the mail because Lawocals gives credit to the original author.