We are your buddies and hence it’s our duty to solve each and every query you have.
This is a query portal where you can submit any question you have regarding law school life and we’ll give you the answer to it in the form of a blog.
- THE UNSAID REALITY OF INDIAN POLITICS: From ‘Maharani’ to the Pending Women’s Reservation Bill
- HOW TO GET PLACED IN A TOP LAW FIRM IN INDIA?
- How to be financially smart in law school?
- REALITY V/S EXPECTATIONS IN LAW SCHOOL
- SHOULD WE SWITCH ON OUR CAMERAS DURING ONLINE CLASSES?
- Books to prefer for Law of Torts
- How to Write Case Briefs in Law School?
- Benefits of joining a law school in the long run
- HOW TO HANDLE REJECTIONS?
- How to plan a career in judiciary?
This very issue has been very beautifully portrayed in a web series named ‘Maharani’ which attempts to capture the audiences attention towards the very issue of sexism in Indian politics. The story is set out in Bihar, a state which is known for its dominant nature of caste playing a major role in the political system…
Consider an internship to be a test drive. You will be put through your paces by the business. Is it likely that they’ll be impressed? Nobody at a legal practice has time to train an intern unless they know the intern will be there for at least a year.
Once a law student decides to get into law school, they start to develop high expectations from their college. Having a stable legal career requires good legal education. A law student expects the college to help them open doors to new opportunities and ensure a secure and better future for them…